Get 70% back via Tax Credit
€3,062 refund on this course
Whilst the term Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become something of a buzzword, there is a general lack of understanding across various industries around the world on what AI actually is and how it can help them. This occurs even though there are multiple avenues in which AI can revolutionise the way data is integrated to provide insights enabling well-founded decisions.
The main objective of this programme is to equip managers, decision-makers, solution designers and planners to better understand use cases where AI can be applied, to analyse the need for AI tools in their scenarios, to select the right tools and techniques and effectively use them to solve tasks at hand.
Furthermore, you will be able to develop a career as an AI consultant, advising organisations how to explore the potential of a continuously improving concept such as AI in order to effectively meet their business needs.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess one of the following:
- a Level 6 degree related to AI/Computer-Science/Mathematics/Electronics;
- a Level 6 degree not related to AI/Computer Science/Mathematics/Electronics and a minimum of two years’ relevant experience;
- a Level 5 diploma or higher diploma and five years’ of relevant work experience.
This course is targeted at:
- Industry professionals working in different domains, including Technology, Engineering, Science, IT, Finance, Accountancy, Management, Marketing, Insurance, Banking, Gaming, Healthcare, Medicine, Pharmaceutical, Human Resources, Psychology, Blockchain, Legal, Administration, Policy Making, Digital Art, Archaeology, Architecture, Education and other related areas.
- Recent graduates with degrees in Computer Science, Technology, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Management, HR, Law, Engineering, Science, Medicine, Psychology, Digital Art, Game Development, Archaeology, Architecture or Business.
- Mid-career-break professionals looking for opportunities to return to or change their career.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence consultant
- Data/ risk/ investment /business analyst
- HR support systems manager
- Compliance (gaming) manager
It will also prepare you to work for any companies wanting to utilise and/or who are using AI in their operations. Potential employers include industrial sectors, such as: Financial Services, Accounting and Auditing Services, Tax Services, Strategy, Consultation, Digital, Technology and Operations, amongst others.
Complete all modules to get your qualification
🏁 Amazing! You’ve just achieved your Postgraduate Certificate .
Postgraduate Certificate in Artificial Intelligence
Why stop here? Carry on your education with a Postgraduate Diploma in Artificial Intelligence🚀
How you’ll be assessed
The method of assessment is assignment-based.
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module;
- 3-hour lectures;
- 12 hours of guided learning, presentations, comprising synchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos;
- Self-study hours comprising research, reading and assignment work.
The programme includes different forms of assessment which allow for and promote students’ critical engagement. The formative and summative assessment tasks may include an in-class assignment and/or a home-based written assignment using diverse assessment tools which may take the form of online and in-class discussions, examinations, case studies, reports, proposals, essays, and presentations, etc., as applicable to the diverse modules.
Course Intake Dates
The learner will be able to:
- Evaluate the need for AI technologies and its role and impact in an industry or business.
- Identify and understand the ethical perspective of application, role, and impact of AI in an industry or business.
- Navigate Python, Python identifiers and variables and appreciate the needs for Programming in Python and its different versions.
- Rigorously assess the need for applications of Set Theory, Functions, and Relations for Artificial Intelligence.
- Critically analyse algorithms, their complexity, and their efficiency.
- Critically analyse and evaluate the importance of data analytics for business, rigorously appraise different data analysis techniques & methodologies, and appropriately apply data analysis skills.
- Carry out research within the specialised field and develop the ability to criticize the research of other authors.
- Communicate the knowledge acquired from research to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
See what students have to say about our courses
My experience at IDEA Academy was exceptional. IDEA have their students at heart and they provide a high level of support. They walk alongside their students throughout the entire journey to make it possible for them to succeed.
M.Sc in Healthcare Management and Leadership