This programme provides participants with defined steps for establishing good management skills and increasing employee trust and loyalty. By presenting concepts that teach balancing self-fulfillment with job commitment, participants will be able to empower employees and increase productivity and company loyalty in the longer run.
6 Credits (ECTS)
Employee commitment at Work
Get 70% back via Tax Credit
€280 refund on this module
Candidates who apply for this course must possess:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject)
- a pass in English* and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent).
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience related to the field of study.
* Students whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
This course is targeted at professionals with HR experience, such as:
- HR coordinator
- HR manager
- training manager
- payslip coordinator
- HR supervisor
The target group can be extended to those who have the experience but lack a formal qualification and wish to have a more thorough background in the subject in order to progress further in their careers.
The programme aims to prepare you for positions in middle-management and other senior roles such as that of an HR manager, head of HR and HR director of any organisation, both in the private and public sector.
How you’ll be assessed
This is a part-time programme and will typically take 42 months to complete. The programme comprises a total of 27 modules. The method of assessment is assignment-based.
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module (twice a week);
- 3-hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Module Intake Dates
Reading for the entire Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Human Resources Management as presented in this brochure costs €9,000.*
The cost for the different exit points is as follows:
- Certificate in Human Resources Management: €2,000
- Diploma in Human Resources Management: €4,000
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management: €6,000
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be eligible for a 70% refund of the cost through the ‘Get Qualified’ scheme.**
Due to the modular structure of the course, you may also opt to take individual modules as stand-alone. The entry requirements still apply.***
*Prices are applicable to students who reside in Malta at the time of applying.