18 Credits (ECTS)
Get 70% back via Tax Credit
€525 refund on this module
Candidates who apply for this course must possess:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject)
- a pass in English* and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent).
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience related to the field of study.
*Students whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
This course is targeted at people who wish to have a thorough background in management in order to progress further in their careers, such as:
- assistant managers
- junior managers
- middle managers
- project coordinators/project managers
The target group can also be extended to groups that have significant management experience but lack a formal qualification, such as managing directors and officers.
The programme aims to help you progress from first–level supervisory positions to higher managerial roles.
How you’ll be assessed
This is a part-time course that will typically take 42 months to complete. The programme consists of a total of 24 modules. The method of assessment is assignment-based.
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module (twice a week);
- 3–hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Module Intake Dates
Reading for the entire Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Management as presented in this brochure costs €9,000.*
The cost for the different exit points is as follows:
- Certificate in Business Management : €2,000
- Diploma in Business Management: €4,000
- Higher Diploma in Business Management: €6,000
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be eligible for a 70% refund of the cost through the ‘Get Qualified’ scheme.**
Due to the modular structure of the course, you may also opt to take individual modules as stand-alone. The entry requirements still apply.***
*Prices are applicable to students who reside in Malta at the time of applying.