6 Credits (ECTS)
Get 70% back via Tax Credit
€280 refund on this module
In today’s world, successful businesses are being run more on project basis. It is therefore important that managers who wish to achieve success in projects need to know more about project management skills.
The aim of this module is to analyse and assess project management techniques on how to lead a project team; control and co-ordinate activities as to finish the projects in time and within the set budget.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject)
- a pass in English* and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent).
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience related to the field of study.
*Students whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
This course is targeted at people who wish to have a thorough background in management in order to progress further in their careers, such as:
- assistant managers
- junior managers
- middle managers
- project coordinators/project managers
The target group can also be extended to groups that have significant management experience but lack a formal qualification, such as managing directors and officers.
The programme aims to help you progress from first–level supervisory positions to higher managerial roles.
How you’ll be assessed
This is a part-time course that will typically take 42 months to complete. The programme consists of a total of 24 modules. The method of assessment is assignment-based.
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module (twice a week);
- 3–hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising synchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Reading for the entire Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Management as presented in this brochure costs €9,000.*
The cost for the different exit points is as follows:
- Certificate in Business Management : €2,000
- Diploma in Business Management: €4,000
- Higher Diploma in Business Management: €6,000
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be eligible for a 70% refund of the cost through the ‘Get Qualified’ scheme.**
Due to the modular structure of the course, you may also opt to take individual modules as stand-alone. The entry requirements still apply.***
*Prices are applicable to students who reside in Malta at the time of applying.