Get 70% back via Tax Credit
€3,063 refund on this course
This course has been designed to meet the growing needs of all those who work or intend to work within retail management, taking into account the current trends in the industry, namely: market structure, current and emerging retail channels, market innovation, technology development, marketing for the new realities within the retail industry and the ever-evolving regulatory environment.
It also provides you with the opportunity to tailor the programme to reflect your particular interests or career aspirations by choosing elective modules that focus on buying and merchandising, international retailing, the application of business intelligence in retail, franchising and retail negotiations.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess one of the following:
• a Level 6 degree;
• a Level 5 diploma or higher diploma and 5 years’ work experience in a supervisory or managerial role, preferably but not limited to the retail industry.
This course is targeted at:
• professionals seeking a management career within the retail industry;
• those working in management positions within retail or retail-related industries, and who wish to refine and improve their competencies and skills.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
• retail manager
• visual merchandiser
• supply chain manager
• finance and accounting
• sales manager
• marketing manager
• commercial manager
• retail consultanto remove section from page.
You are required to complete all 5 compulsory modules (30 ECTS) to fulfil to the requirements of this postgraduate certificate.
🏁 Amazing! You’ve just achieved your Postgraduate Certificate .
Postgraduate Certificate in Retail Management
Why stop here? Carry on your education with a Postgraduate Diploma in Retail Management🚀
How you’ll be assessed
This is a part-time programme and will typically take 30 months to complete. The programme comprises a total of 10 modules. The method of assessment is assignment-based.
The course comprises:
• 6 lectures per module;
• 3-hour lectures;
• 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Course Intake Dates
The learner will be able to:
- Identify the market and management theories, typical structures, and trading formats of a range of retailer channels.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of retail strategy and its design, implementation, and assessment based on consumer needs and market changes.
- Advise how digital concepts and tools can help retailers improve customer experience.
- Apply leadership, management and negotiation skills to empower and improve team performance.
- Enhance own career by developing knowledge and understanding to systematically and creatively upgrade retail related practices.