6 Credits (ECTS)
Analytical Techniques and Problem Solving
The aim of this module is to equip you with transferable skills that will come of use in both your studies, as well as in your career in supply chain and logistics. You will be equipped with the tools to help you become a lifelong, self-directed learner and professional. These include: researching and reporting information, thinking logically and solving problems creatively, working effectively in a team, managing conflict, and applying analytical methods to help make better decisions.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess the following:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject),
- a pass in English and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent) .
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience related to the field of study.
*Equivalent qualifications abroad will also be considered for admission.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
- supply chain supervisor/manager
- logistics supervisor/manager
How you’ll be assessed
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module;
- 3-hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Module Intake Dates
Reading for the entire Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics as presented in this brochure costs €6,000.*
**Terms and conditions apply.
*** For the price of individual modules, please contact the IDEA Academy team.