6 Credits (ECTS)
In today’s fast changing world, a supply chain professional needs to be constantly on the alert for changes and to make sure to plan and foresee them. This module will equip students with information on how to manage change from communicating a new vision, objective or target to colleagues, teams and other relevant stakeholders, to planning, developing and implementing the changes in the organisation.
It will also encourage students to develop skills in coping with negative reactions to change, overcoming obstacles and facing challenges by equipping them with various useful change management tools and techniques.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess the following:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject),
- a pass in English and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent) .
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience related to the field of study.
*Equivalent qualifications abroad will also be considered for admission.
- Individuals seeking academic and professional advancement in area of Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Mid-career-break professionals looking for opportunities to return or change their career.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
- supply chain supervisor/manager
- logistics supervisor/manager
How you’ll be assessed
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module;
- 3-hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising synchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Module Intake Dates
Reading for the entire Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics as presented in this brochure costs €6,000.*
**Terms and conditions apply.
*** For the price of individual modules, please contact the IDEA Academy team.