Compliance in Insurance
Get 70% back via Tax Credit
€487 refund on this module
The Compliance in Insurance module is intended to provide students with a comprehensive overview of the regulatory framework encompassing all areas of insurance business. The syllabus offers an explanation on the Compliance function within the industry, its roles and responsibilities and its ever-increasing importance.
The module covers the various relevant regulatory areas of consideration, compliance management, systems, governance, compliance programmes, oversight, and other aspects pertinent to the role of a compliance officer.
- People seeking for academic advancement within this area of study.
- Individuals who have been working professionally in the industry for a number of years and would like to substantiate their knowledge through a recognised qualification and/or are looking to move ahead in their careers.
The potential positions for which this programme aims to prepare could be and are not limited to:
- Claims: Claims Handler, Surveyor, Claims Senior Executives
- Insurance Compliance Officer
- Insurance Advisor
- Insurance Business Analyst / Consultant.
- Insurance Operations Senior Executives.
- Insurance Product and Business Development Senior Executives.
- Risk Management Senior Executives.
- Underwriting Senior Executives.
- Anti-Money Laundering Managers.
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer and their deputies and managers with responsibilities for internal AML controls.
How you’ll be assessed
The method of assessment is assignment-based.
The course comprises:
• 6 lectures per module;
• 3-hour lectures (evening);
• 12 hours of online content per module, comprising synchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.