HR in the Global Scenario
The aim of this module is to provide participants with know-how relating to managing HR in global, diverse and multinational environments. Participants will learn about current trends in acquiring, impact of culture on the organisation as well as conventional approaches and methods of coordination of global environments. Participants will be able to manage and overcome barriers in international communication, identify contemporary ethical dilemmas and acquire a skill to coordinate globally-impacted environments.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess the following:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject);
- a pass in English Language and Mathematics at MQF Level 3.
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience in an area related to this study programme.
This course is targeted at:
- individuals seeking academic and professional advancement in Hospitality;
- mid-career break professionals looking for opportunities to return or change their career.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
- front office manager
- operations supervisor/manager
- customer service manager
How you’ll be assessed
The method of assessment is assignment-based.
The module comprises
- 6 lectures per module;
- 3-hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.