6 Credits (ECTS)
Information Systems & Supply Chain Management
This module focuses on introducing technology to supply chain management. The module will explore the use of technology in supply chain, identifying how different technologies and methodolgies will benefit different aspects of the supply chain process.
The module will expose what information systems is all about and how IT project are managed in the presective of IT.
How supply chain uses technology to optimises and automate processes, how disruptive technologies are changing the way supply chain is being managed and finally it gives and understanding on the value of data and how one can take data driven decisions.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess the following:
- a qualification at MQF Level 4 (one ‘A’ Level or equivalent in any subject),
- a pass in English and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent) .
Preference is given to applicants having a year of work experience related to the field of study.
*Equivalent qualifications abroad will also be considered for admission.
- Individuals seeking academic and professional advancement in area of Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Mid-career-break professionals looking for opportunities to return or change their career.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include, but are not limited to:
- supply chain supervisor/manager
- logistics supervisor/manager
How you’ll be assessed
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module;
- 3-hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Module Intake Dates
Reading for the entire Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics as presented in this brochure costs €6,000.*
**Terms and conditions apply.
*** For the price of individual modules, please contact the IDEA Academy team.