Get 70% back via Tax Credit
€3,063 refund on this course
This Master of Science in Project Management is designed to fast-track your career progression within the vibrant discipline that is project management. Project management is crucial to all industries, ranging from construction and civil engineering, to aviation, healthcare and ICT, amongst others.
The theme underpinning this study programme is how to successfully achieve a project’s deliverables within the constraints of time, cost and quality.
This programme will teach you both the theoretical constructs of project management, as well as the critical skills you will need in order to pursue a rewarding career in project management.
Candidates who apply for this course must possess one of the following:
- a Level 6 degree in a related field;
- a Level 5 diploma or higher diploma and 5 years’ work experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
Preference is given to applicants having a level 6 degree in a discipline related to project management and a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in project supervision or/and general management within the sector.
The programme is targeted at:
- industry professionals working in different project-rich domains including, but not limited, to: construction, technology, engineering, finance, banking, management, marketing, gaming, healthcare, arts, education or any other sector where project management is being applied;
- individuals seeking academic and professional advancement in project management;
- mid-career-break professionals looking for opportunities to return to or change their career.
The possible positions for which this programme aims to prepare you for include:
- project manager/leader
- project director
- project consultant
You are required to complete all 5 compulsory modules (30 ECTS) to fulfil the requirements of this postgraduate certificate.
🏁 Amazing! You’ve just achieved your Postgraduate Certificate.
Postgraduate Certificate in Project Management
Why stop here? Carry on your education with a Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management🚀
How you’ll be assessed
The method of assessment is assignment-based.
The course comprises:
- 6 lectures per module;
- 3-hour lectures (evening);
- 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Course Intake Dates
Reading for the entire Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Project Management as presented in You are required to complete all 5 compulsory modules (30 ECTS) to fulfil the requirements of this postgraduate certificate.
Upon successfully completing the course, you will be able to get 70% of the course fees back through the Get Qualified scheme.**
Due to the modular structure of the course, you may also opt to take individual modules as stand-alone. The entry requirements still apply.***
*Prices are applicable to students who reside in Malta at the time of applying.
**Terms and conditions apply.
*** For the price of individual modules, please contact the IDEA Academy team.
See what students have to say about our courses
My experience at IDEA Academy was exceptional. IDEA have their students at heart and they provide a high level of support. They walk alongside their students throughout the entire journey to make it possible for them to succeed.
M.Sc in Healthcare Management and Leadership