Higher Diploma in
Accounting with Management & Analytics
This programme addresses the content typically studied for the ACCA and additionally addresses gaps in competencies that are extremely important for professionals who aspire to managerial careers in finance. These include areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, FinTech, and Business Management.
Students will be exposed to fundamental principles across core disciplines in accounting, finance, management, and economics. Emphasis is placed on developing the students’ transferable skills strengthening their analytical and problem-solving abilities. The course also delves deeper into aspects of taxation, performance management, audit and assurance.
Students will have an opportunity to further develop their critical skills and deepen their knowledge of complex issues in accounting, management, and analytics.
Beyond the core units, students will undertake a project, focusing on a particular area that is of interest to them by choosing from accounting, management, and analytics units.
Candidates who apply for this course will possess:
• A related qualification at MQF Level 4
• Two ‘A’ Levels (MQF Level 4) or equivalent one of which should be related to Accounts, Business or Economics and a pass in English Language and Mathematics at MQF Level 3 (‘O’ Level or equivalent).
• Preference will be given to applicants having 1 year work experience related to the study programme.
In the case of students who do not possess all the formal required academic qualifications, then the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process could be applied such that if evidence of equivalent learning is found then the applicant could still be accepted in the course.
• Individuals seeking to advance their academic and professional knowledge in Accounting.
• Individuals wanting to pursue a wide range of accounting, consulting, financial and managerial career paths.
• Individuals wanting to enhance their ability to interpret, assess and communicate financial related data.
The potential positions for which this programme aims to prepare could be and are not limited to:
• Financial Accountant
• Management Accountant
• Tax Accountant
• Accounts Assistant
• Financial Controller
• Risk Analyst
• Compliance officer
• Auditor including internal audit function
• Financial crime analyst.
• Treasury Manager
• Financial Manager
You are required to complete all 13 compulsory modules (120 ECTS) to fulfil the requirements of this Higher Diploma.
If you stop here, you will get:
Diploma in Accounting with Management & Analytics
Don’t stop now! Go for that Diploma / Higher Diploma Programme 🚀
🏁 Amazing! You’ve just achieved your Higher Diploma in .
Higher Diploma in Accounting with Management & Analytics
Why stop here? Carry on your education with a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting with Management & Analytics🚀
How you’ll be assessed
The method of assessment is assignment-based.
The course comprises:
• 6 lectures per module;
• 3-hour lectures (evening);
• 12 hours of online content per module, comprising asynchronous online discussions, tutorials and/or videos.
Assessment is carried out via two mandatory components:
• Modular Assessment;
• Project Assessment
The course also includes additional, specialised support to help you write your Dissertation, including classes on Qualitative/Quantitative data analysis tools, as well as Dissertation Workshops.